Friday, April 20, 2012

First Weight Loss Milestone Reached!

Yesterday afternoon I finally built up enough nerve to jump on the scale for the first time in a couple of weeks.  I got a little discouraged because even though I felt I was doing really good on my diet and exercise, my numbers seemed to stall.  So yesterday afternoon, I felt it was time to weigh in again.

And I'll have to say I was honestly shocked at the results.  I finally reach 10 pounds lost!  For me, this is the first significant weight loss in over 8 years.  Even though I will not hit my goal of being 220 pounds on my birthday (which is this coming Tuesday and I'm still 15 pounds above it); I am still ecstatic that I have succeeded so far.  And this means it's time to refocus my goals and charge on down to 220 over the coming couple of months.

I am fired up more than I have been since I started exercising and eating better on March 1st.  Let's do this!


Image: Keattikorn / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

1 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes |